Create Your Future is funded by the Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund (ESF) as part of the Building Better Opportunities Programme Jan 2017 – Dec 2019. Led by Community Links, RedbridgeCVS are a delivery partner delivering the project in Waltham Forest and Redbridge.
Participants can access a 6 week training course, The Me I Want To Be, which includes:
- confidence building
- money management
- benefits advice
- life coaching
- advice on education, self-employment and returning to work.
Participants can also access:
- Social inclusion activities e.g. coffee mornings, events, taster sessions, group workshops
- One to one personalised information, advice and guidance
- Access to job vacancies, self-employment and/or enterprise support
- In work support for up to 26 weeks
- Support with travel and childcare costs (budget is limited)
Who can get help from the projects?
- Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) women
To be eligible for the projects you must be:
- Aged 25 or over
- Not on the Work Programme, Work Choice or the Work and Health Programme
- Not working and
- Eligible to live and work in the UK and
- Unemployed for more than 12 months continuously or
- Economically inactive, which includes looking after family and home, long-term sickness
Please contact Gita on 020 3874 4127 or email@example.com for more information and to make a referral