Kathryn Halford OBE, Chief Nurse requests the pleasure of your company at the
TRUST’S TRANSITION FROM CHILD TO ADULT CONFERENCE
on 22 July 2021 from 13.00 - 17.00hrs
Please RSVP to email@example.com
This event is aimed at young people of transitional age between 14-18 years and their parents and carers. This will be an opportunity to discuss the relevant support available around Transition. There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the event at Q&A sessions. You are encouraged you to register and book onto the Conference promptly.
- What is Transition?
- The Role of the Learning Disability & Autism Nurse in Hospital
- The Role of the Paediatrician in Transition
- Transition from Children's Services to Adult Services
- The Role of the Community LD Nurse (Adult)
- The Role of Children & Adult Social Care
- Learning Disability & Autism - Challenging Behaviour
- What Support is available
- Why is Consent and Decision Making Important?
- Dennis Woghiren, Redbridge Community Learning Disabilities Adult Transition Nurse
- Tim Buck, Lead Nurse Learning Disabilities & Autism, BHRUT
- Dr Morgan Keane, Specialist Lead Consultant Child Health, BHRUT
- Sira Toure - Transition Consultant Social Worker, London Borough of Barking & Dagenham
- Nicola Carter, Community Learning Disability Nurse, London Borough of Havering
- Rachel Penny, Learning Disabilities & Autism Strategic Lead, North East London CCG
- Mahsuma Choudhury, Learning Disabilities & Autism Project Manager
- Val Marling, Safeguarding Adults Adviser Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards, BHRUT
- Jamie Knight & Lion, Senior Research Engineer BBC Design & Engineering / Podcast host “1800 seconds on Autism”