Couse Name: Tackling fuel poverty and fuel debt.
Date: Thursday 25th July
Time: 10.00am to 4.00pm
Location: HEET office - Trinity URC, 58 Orford Road E17 9QL
The course objectives are to:
• Explain the causes and impacts of fuel poverty
• Identify those at risk from cold and damp homes and the triggers and risk factors
• Explain the health impacts associated with cold and damp homes
• Explain the causes of condensation dampness and how the problem can be tackled
• Identify the causes and impacts of fuel debt
• State customer and fuel suppliers’ responsibilities
• Explain meters, fuel statements, payment options, tariffs and how to get the best energy deal
• Identify grants, schemes and sources of advice to support low-income households who are experiencing fuel poverty and fuel debt
They have about 10 spaces available and a free lunch will be made available.
If you would like to attend please email, firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organisation and phone number.