Venue: Redbridge Central Library, Clements Road IG1 1EA
Gloucester Room on the 1st floor
Please do come along to learn about the support services available to elderly Redbridge Residents and ask questions – speakers will be informing us about-
1. The Integrated Care Redbridge Health & Social Services can provide and how to access help
2. Redbridge Lifeline which enables vulnerable adults to live independently
3. Vision Home Library Service which enables housebound residents to receive books delivered by volunteers.
4. Shop Mobility which hires out mobility equipment to allow access to town centre.
5. The plans to develop Whipps Cross Hospital to include a centre of excellence for elderly care.
This is an opportunity to be informed to be able to signpost elderly neighbours/friends/family members/members of your faith communities to access the help they need so please do invite others along..
Please email email@example.com to book your free place or contact the office on 0208 708 2478/2445. Advance registration is appreciated to help with arrangements but is not essential. Multiple bus routes serve the library.