The UK Commission on Bereavement is hosting a round table discussion for those who have been engaged in bereavement-related work at either a frontline or strategic level.
- Chair: Dr Marilyn Relf, Commissioner, UK Commission on Bereavement
- Bereavement During Covid-19: Dr Emily Harrop, Cardiff University
- Update on the work of the Commission: Rachel Warren, Marie Curie
Following presentations, round table participants will be invited to consider how best to work together to support people who experience bereavement with a focus on:
- Experiences of stigma around seeking bereavement support and how it can be tackled
- Barriers for individuals or communities in accessing support, and for organisations in delivering it
- The resilience of non-secular services
- Examples of best practice.
If you wish to attend the round table please contact Steve Miller by email. A Teams link will be sent on the day.
Further information about the UK Commission on Bereavement can be found here.