Training aims to equip those working with young people with the knowledge and skills to better educate young people about mental health stigma and discrimination.
- Facts and figures about mental health problems
- Understanding the Mental Health Continuum
- Common mental health issues affecting young people
- Mental health and language
- Tools for challenging stigma and discrimination
- Action planning – how to take this forward in your youth setting
10am-12pm, 18th September
Hall 1, The Centre Community Hall, 32 Merchant Street, Bow, E3 4LX
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or to book a place.