Redbridge Safeguarding Children Partnership is running an online training course focused on harmful sexual behaviours (HSB).
This course, facilitated by Barnardo’s, aims to help professionals to identify HSB and respond appropriately.
By the end of the training participants will have greater:
- Confidence in engaging positively with children and young people with sexually harmful behaviour and their families
- Knowledge of the signs and symptoms of HSB
- Understanding of the impact of trauma on neurodevelopment and the links between trauma and HSB
- Understanding of the role of parenting and how to talk to parents about HSB
- Understanding of how to respond to siblings of victims of HSB.
To book your place, please use the online booking form.
See here for notes on training fees and cancellation policy.
See RSCP's website for details of the full training programme.