This free online training session is designed to help you understand the interview process, how to answer competency based interview questions and what really goes on during an interview.
This session would be useful for you if you:
- Have been unemployed for over 6 months
- Lack confidence to speak in front of people during interviews and presentations
- Speak English as a second language and find it difficult to express yourself
- Have either too little or a lot of experience but don’t know how to sell yourself
- Keep getting calls for interviews but no job offers.
By the end of the session you will learn:
- How to prepare for interviews
- What employers are looking for in the questions they ask
- How to provide strong answers to interview questions
- How to read non-verbal cues such as body language.