Event: Covid 19 London Faith & Community Sector - briefing meeting number 6
Date: Tuesday 26th May
Location: Online- Dial-in information will be sent
The agenda is not yet fixed but should include the following:
• Update on strategic priorities across London
• Social and economic impact particularly on the BAME community & the poorest households
• Young people and the current situation
• Lockdown release - how will faith & community groups respond
• Frontline provision of services such as food, information advice and guidance
• Crime issues including hate crime, community tensions and domestic violence.
• Our work relating to mental health & wellbeing, and bereavement care;
• Volunteering - particularly the potential changing situation as volunteers return to work or begin to suffer burnout
• Rough sleepers.
• Funding and financing of small community organisations
To attend the meeting
To join this meeting email email@example.com with your name and organisation details. Please confirm by email even if you have attended previous meetings.
Dial-in information will be sent out on the morning of Tuesday 26th May.
If you have any questions on these topics, or would like to make a comment in the meeting, or suggest additional topics please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
As before, London Boroughs Faiths Network will run the meeting tightly but will particularly try to highlight local examples of good practice and collaboration.