Tuesday, 29 October, 2019 - 11:45 to 13:30
Event: Support for those living with cancer in Redbridge - Meeting
Date: Tuesday 29th October 2019
Time: 11.45-12 noon Registration
12.00-13.30 Network Meeting
(opportunity to stay on for further advice/information)
Venue: VHP Community Centre, Albert Road, Ilford IG1 1HW
This is your opportunity to:
1. Learn about the cancer screening services available to us all & the signs & symptoms to be aware of.
2. Hear from Redbridge GPs about their role
3. Find out what services are available to support people and their families and visit informative stalls including:
- Macmillan Cancer Relief grants/telephone advice lines/leaflets/complementary therapies
- Redbridge Vision’s “Cancer Rehabilitation Exercise on Referral Scheme”
- Haven House Childrens’/Teenage Services
- Social Support Groups
Further Information: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your free place or contact the office on 0208 708 2478 / 0208 708 2445.