Organised by Redbridge Faith Forum and delivered by charity Papyrus.
Through open and honest talk, the sessions aim to increase awareness of the prevalence of young suicide and aim to break stigma and taboo surrounding suicide. This tutorial will be very helpful for anyone with pastoral responsibility for young people.
Such talk may:
- Challenge the stigma and taboo surrounding suicide
- Increase participants awareness of the sensitivity of language when talking about suicide
- Increase participants understanding of why a person may consider suicide
- Increase personal commitment to and action in suicide prevention
- Support the spread of training opportunities and networking activities
Please note that it is a safeguarding requirement that all participants keep their cameras on and provide a number they can contacted on during the workshop should a well-being check be considered necessary. This tutorial will be very helpful for anyone with pastoral responsibility for young people.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to reserve your place - they will email you the ‘zoom link’ to join the workshop nearer to the time