This half-day training session will support multi-agency workers in their statutory obligations under Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018 and includes:
- What is child sexual exploitation?
- What are the signs/symptoms that a child or young person may be being sexually exploited or at risk of being?
- What makes some children and young people more vulnerable than others to this form of exploitation?
- What action should be taken if concerns are raised that child or young person is at risk?
- What lessons can we learn from cases of child sexual exploitation nationally?
To book your place please complete the nomination form here.
This training is provided by the LSCB (Local Safeguarding Children Board) and is free for voluntary and community groups