The training is provided by Redbridge Safeguarding Children Partnership and covers the following topics:
- Redbridge Mental Health Strategy
- Suicide awareness and suicide prevention
- Free on-line training – Let’s Talk;
- National and local support agencies; making a referral – children and adults
- Overview of Youth Mental First Aid
The session takes place in the RedbridgeCVS Meeting Room, 1st Floor, 103 Cranbrook Road, Ilford IG1 4PU.
The session is for charities and community groups, and covers work with both children and adults.
The session is free to attend.
This session is part of a series of four, which also includes:
- Safeguarding in Organisations – Wednesday 22 January 2020
- Exploitation of Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults – Wednesday 12 February 2020
- Violence against Women and Girls – Tuesday 24 March 2020
How to book
This session is now full: booking is closed.