Everyone is responsible for children’s welfare: staff and volunteers can often identify and respond to concerns about abuse or neglect.
Any staff member or volunteer may come across a child or young person at risk of abuse, or an adult who may be harming a child or young person.
What You'll Learn
- What safeguarding is and how it differs from child protection
- Definitions, categories, signs and indicators of child abuse
- What to do if you have concerns
- What will happen once you’ve told someone about your concerns
- Basic information about the law regarding children’s welfare
- The role of the Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB)
Liked being made to feel at ease in which learning can develop.
Vandome Cycles/B&D CC
Essential course, accredited by the CPD Certification Service
World Mental Health Day
10 October 2019
Reduced fee if you book before 12 Sep
|Group members, income under £10,000||£40||£34|
|Group members, income over £10,000||£60||£51|
|Individual members and supporters||£80||£68|
All our courses take place at our office on the first floor at 103 Cranbrook Rd, Ilford IG1 4PU.
Information about all our training courses for 2019-20, including how to book, is available here.
You can also download the PDF version of our training brochure.
If you have a question, contact Bimmy Rai at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 3874 4138.