This training covers:
- Enhancing participants understanding of the cultural history of Roma communities in a safeguarding context
- Analysing barriers to accessing services
- Identifying taboos and culturally sensitive issues
- Understanding Roma experience of authorities
- Exploring key safeguarding concerns affecting Roma children and adults
- Developing practical tools for engagement
- Identifying models of good practice
Roma Support Group has dedicated the past 20 years to improving social- political and economic conditions for Roma refugees and migrants. This training can make a real difference to your engagement with Roma families.
£100 for small charities (max 5 paid staff) - £130 for larger charities
More information and bookings
For more information, see the poster below. For booking and enquiries, please contact Gaba Smolinska-Poffley: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 07749 887783 (Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 3pm) or 020 7511 8245 (Tuesday 11am – 5pm) Due to limited spaces available booking is essential.