Advice available on the government’s EU Settlement Scheme

Person looking at mobile phone
Friday, 15 January, 2021

All EU, EEA or Swiss citizens need to apply to the government’s EU Settlement Scheme to keep their right to live, work, study and access state benefits in the UK.

The application process is simple and quick, but if you need more help with it or have any questions then Citizens Advice Redbridge are here for you. Ring 0208 514 9540 or email and one of their dedicated EU advisors can talk through the application process with you and see what support you might need. It’s a free service and help is available in many European languages.

Additionally details on the service provided above is also described in various different languages in the attachments below.  


London Borough of RedbridgeNHS Redbridge Clinical Commissioing GroupCity of LondonLondon CouncilsMayor of LondonSkills Funding Agency  Big Lottery