Are you interested in having your voice heard about the big issues that the Council is considering? Would you like to be invited to attend their Cabinet and committee meetings to have your say on reports before decisions are made? Do you have a question about Council services or policies that you would like to ask Councillors directly?
The next Cabinet meeting will take place on Tuesday 15th December at 7.15pm and Councillors will be considering reports on:
- Budget Proposals 2021 Onwards
- Local Council Tax Reduction Scheme 2021/22
- Approval of the Infrastructure Funding Statement 2019/20
- Highway Capital Works 2020/21 Programme
- Hainault Business Park Business Improvement District Renewal Ballot
- Recommendations to improve Parks & Exercise
- Extension of contract with Vision RCL to manage the Council’s leisure facilities
- Emergency Covid-19 Decisions
Here is a link to the agenda so that you can read the proposals.
Click here to view the live broadcast of the meeting.
Anyone can attend the meeting, but if you wish to speak on one of the reports please contact Helena.Tredgold@redbridge.gov.uk by 5pm on Monday 14th December.