We've got funding for another year to provide friendly, low-cost training on the topics you need.
Like last year, the prices are low and you get a discount if you book four week in advance.
This year the courses finish earlier, by 3pm, making life easier if you have other commitments, such as picking up children from school.
Topics and dates are:
- Safeguarding Adults, level 1 Thursday 20 September
- The New Data Protection Law Thursday 4 October
- Safeguarding Children and Young People, level 1 Wednesday 17 October
- Creating and Sending Out Email Newsletters **new course** Thursday 1 November
- Confidence Building through Assertiveness Thursday 15 November
- Managing Volunteers in your Organisation Monday 26 November
- How to Write Successful Funding Bids Tuesday 4 December
For more details, including how to book, see here.