The Citizens Advice website has information about issues related to coronavirus, including:
- government guidance
- avoiding scams
- if your partner makes you feel threatened
- paying your bills
- work - if you've been told not to work, or you're being told you have to work
- taking children to school
- if you rent your home
- if you're planning to travel abroad
- if you think shops aren't acting fairly
See the coronavirus page on their website.
You can also ring Citizens Advice for advice on 0300 330 9063. Calls are answered Monday to Friday from 9 to 5. Please be patient as lines are busy.