Citizens Advice Redbridge has received further funding from the Home Office to support EU nationals and their families through the EU Settlement Scheme Project.
While the official deadline for application to the EU Settlement Scheme passed on 30 June, the Home Office is still accepting late applications with reasonable grounds.
The following support is available:
- Help at any stage of the application process and advising on any issues before applying to the final stage
- Advice via multiple channels, including telephone, email and face-to-face
- Referral to a specialist immigration adviser for complex cases
- Help with gathering the appropriate documents and evidence to support the application
- Support in any language with the help of interpreters.
If you know of anyone who has not yet applied to the scheme or is eligible to upgrade to settled status, you may refer them to this service if they require advice or support with completing an application.
The referral form can be accessed here.
Alternatively send an email or call 020 8514 9540.