The NCVO have shared some useful and important advice to help your organisation stay on top of the coronavirus situation. As the situation develops your organisation and members need to find the best way to keep your employers, volunteers, supporters and beneficiaries informed and protected. To do so they have prepared some guidance you can take a look on www.ncvo.org.uk/practical-support/information/coronavirus
How you can help prevent the spread of the virus:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available you can use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol.
• Use alcohol-based hand sanitiser after taking public transport.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin. You can download a ’Catch it, Bin it, Kill it’ poster for your workplace from the NHS.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home and work environment.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Useful links with key up-to-date information from the government: