Friday, 3 April, 2020
There's so much information to absorb it can be confusing. Here are some key points.
- The Council has set up a coronavirus wellbeing service to help people at the greatest risk
- Redbridge Covid 19 Mutual Aid is a newly-established self-help group involving over 2,500 people locally
- Age UK Redbridge can get shopping or medicines for elderly people if no one else can do this - contact them on 020 8220 6000 or email email@example.com
We've established a directory of local community groups providing support during the pandemic
- Volunteer Centre Redbridge is recruiting volunteers to help during the pandemic here
- You can register to volunteer with the NHS here
You can support people in your local area through Redbridge Covid 19 Mutual Aid
- Coronavirus has stopped a lot of fundraising and is causing a financial crisis for many community groups and charities. We have details of local groups running emergency fundraising appeals.