EU citizen? Apply for settled status by Wednesday

EU flag
Monday, 28 June, 2021

If you're an EU citizen or from Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland you need to apply for settled status to stay in the UK after Brexit. Applications must be in by the end of Wednesday.

EU, EEA, Swiss nationals and their family members including children and non-EU citizens resident in the UK must apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to reside in the UK lawfully from 1 July 2021. 

  • You need to apply even if you have permanent residence.
  • Your children will also need to apply separately if they are not British citizens. 
Citizens Advice Redbridge can help

Citizens Advice can give you advice and help about this. Citizens Advice is not part of the government.

Call Citizens Advice Redbridge on 020 8514 9540 or email

London Borough of RedbridgeNHS Redbridge Clinical Commissioing GroupCity of LondonLondon CouncilsMayor of LondonSkills Funding Agency  Big Lottery