February is LGBT History Month, and there's a wide range of events coming in Redbridge, including:
- Two exhibitions, one about local LGBT history and the other about mental health
- Talk about five gay writers
- Reading group reads James Baldwin's novel Giovanni's Room
- Talk about thirty years of British gay history
- Film Screening: Thirty Years of Living with HIV
- Play reading on an LGBT+ theme
If you would like further information about any of the events please contact Rhonda Brooks on 020 8708 2409 or email email@example.com
Redbridge Rainbow Community
is a voluntary group made up of LGBT+ people who live, work, socialise or study in the London Borough of Redbridge.
They arrange meet-ups for friendship and support; provide training for local organisations on LGBT+ issues; and work with local council, allies and partners to meet the needs of our diverse community.
Enquiries 07471 072882 / 020 8553 3116