Friday, 11 March, 2022
Redbridge Council is seeking your views on The Healthy Child Programme, a free health and support service for families.
The service aims to:
- Help parents, carers or guardians develop and sustain a strong bond with children
- Support parents, carers, or guardians in keeping children healthy and safe and reaching their full potential
- Protect children from serious disease, through screening and immunisation
- Reduce childhood obesity by promoting healthy eating and physical activity
- Promote oral health
- Support resilience and positive maternal and family mental health
- Support the development of healthy relationships and good sexual and reproductive health;
- Identify health and wellbeing issues early, so support and early interventions can be provided in a timely manner
- Make sure children are prepared for and supported in all childcare, early years and education settings and are especially supported to be ‘ready to learn at 2 and ready for school by 5.
The Council would like to know:
- Whether you are aware of the services available
- If you have accessed the services and how your experience was
- Why you have not accessed services if you have not done so.
Click here to complete this 5-minute survey.