We are excited to announce that we will be offering free Covid-19 awareness sessions for organisations, community groups and Redbridge community members.
Our objectives for the sessions include:
- Building trust and enabling at-risk communities to be equipped with the right information about keeping themselves, their families and communities safe from Covid
- Myth busting, reducing fear and providing factual information on Covid vaccinations
- Providing spaces for communities to raise issues and concerns they have regarding Covid and vaccinations
- Raising awareness of the Redbridge Covid testing centre for those who might have symptoms and ways to access the testing facility
- Raising awareness of isolation for those who have tested positive for Covid.
If you are interested to arrange a session delivered by our Health Buddies please contact Imma via email.