Leading UK property advice charity, the Ethical Property Foundation is delighted to offer a FREE property webinar for voluntary organisations in partnership with Redbridge CVS.
The webinar will focus on negotiating leases in a COVID world.
In this informative and accessible webinar run by EPF’s experienced solicitors and surveyors and will cover the basics of negotiating a lease your organisation and how to manage your relationship with your landlord. You will receive an information pack with the opportunity to obtain free follow-up expert advice.
The webinar will help you:
· Understand some of the legal jargon and demystify a lease
· Understand the negotiation process and how to evaluate what is right for your organisation
· Understand what the principles within a Heads of Terms document mean
· Understand different types of agreement – lease vs licence
· Recognise and understand how to manage common problem areas, such as rent reviews, break clauses
· Understand the principles to be followed when reviewing or terminating your leas
Date: 21 April 2021 11.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m. noon
Sessions can be booked through: https://www.redbridgecvs.net/booktraining