Leading UK property advice charity, the Ethical Property Foundation. is delighted to offer this FREE property webinar for voluntary organisations in partnership with Redbridge CVS.
This session will focus on Everyday Premises Management in a Covid World.
In this informative, accessible webinar run by EPF’s experienced surveyors and property advisers and will cover the basics of premises management. Participants will receive an information pack with the opportunity to obtain free follow-up expert advice.
The webinar will help you to:
· Understand what you need from your property, so you can make informed decisions to keep your team, volunteers & beneficiaries safe
· Recognise and understand how to manage the risks involved in managing property in a time of Covid
· Assess whether money can be saved and maybe income generated
· Understand the principles of effective maintenance management
· Know more about what makes a ‘greener’ workplace
· Understand the main elements of looking after tenants safely
Date: 28 April 2021 11.00a.m. - 12.00 noon
People can book for the sessions at https://www.redbridgecvs.net/booktraining