Want to improve your fitness? Out Fit for Fun project helps your group to do the exercise you want, at a time and place you want.
We're currently recruiting new groups to the project - get involved!
How does Fit for Fun work?
- You take part in a group that does 20 weeks free sport or exercise, for an hour a week.
- You choose your activity from a wide range including Zumba, chair based exercise, yoga, tai chi, basketball and more. We provide a skilled and approved trainer.
- You choose the time and place for the activity.
- We work with you to help your group keep going after the 20 weeks.
Who can take part?
- Groups of ten or more people of any age, school age or above – or family groups. Perhaps your group already exists – or get one together to join Fit for Fun.
- People who live or work in Redbridge. The activity also has to take place in Redbridge.
“I have arthritis – the exercise helps with my knees.”
“The exercise has made me more positive – I’m happy with my outlook on life.”
“Really good. I have more energy to cope with the kids.”
“The instructor is good – she makes it fun.”