Coronavirus is a challenge for all voluntary groups. Some groups have had success with moving to provide more services online, but many organisations lack the technical know-how.
The Mayor of London, as part of his response to the pandemic, is publicising resources that can help. They include:
- a Digital Support Access Form - explain the help you need, and someone will be in touch
- a free 1 hour consultation with an expert
- information on working remotely
- guidance to software like Zoom and Skype
- a network of 200 tech volunteers who can support you