Know the risks from carbon monoxide

Gas cooker flame
Friday, 29 January, 2021

Do you visit people at home? Make sure their gas appliances are safe.

Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas produced by appliances which aren't properly maintained - and you can't see it or smell it.

The Gas Safe Charity is offering a free, on-line Zoom workshop aimed at front line staff and volunteers who visit or work in the homes of vulnerable people. The workshop lasts about an hour and explains the sources, signs and symptoms of high and low level carbon monoxide risks in the home and includes relevant scenarios to explain what steps to take if carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected.

To find out more and book one of the upcoming workshops, please click on the link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/115618952399 

London Borough of RedbridgeNHS Redbridge Clinical Commissioing GroupCity of LondonLondon CouncilsMayor of LondonSkills Funding Agency  Big Lottery