Service users, funders and stakeholders like the Council expect you to have a website. RedbridgeCVS can help you set one up.
How does it work?
- We meet up with you and talk through what you want to put on the site.
- You send us text, images and so forth.
- We create a simple website for you.
- We provide training about how to keep your new site up-to-date.
Your site will use Wordpress. Wordpress is the software that runs almost half of the world’s websites. Because it’s widely used, lots of information and support is available, much of it free.
How much does it cost?
- If you’re a registered charity, the site will cost £9.60 a year.
- If you’re not a registered charity, the site will cost £57.60 a year.
You’ll need to make this payment at the start of the process. The fee goes to the company that “hosts” your site – which stores it on its computers. You’ll need to pay by card.
Want more information?
Ring Colin Wilson on 020 3874 4135 or email me at email@example.com.