NHS North East London CCG LeDeR Programme is looking to recruit to the post of LeDeR Programme Governance Service User Representative.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and dedicated individual to join the newly formed LeDeR Governance Group. The service user role would involve contributing to the work of various LeDeR programme initiatives by providing a perspective based on lived experience of Learning Disabilities and/ or Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), and of NEL LD/ ASD services.
The key responsibilities of the post holder will be:
- To sit on the LeDeR governance panel (every 3-4 months for 2 hours)
- To help develop and implement the LeDeR action plan emerging from LeDeR reviews
- To amplify the voice and perspective of service users
- To promote the value of service user and potential service user engagement across NEL organisations
- To support the development and delivery of the wider LD&A local action plan and trainings, including co-designing local LDA services
- To collaborate with staff and service users to increase the range of service user involvement opportunities available locally
- To network locally to share and implement best practice and partnership initiatives
- To support service users to be involved in influencing opportunities
- Planning and speaking at local events
- To conform to NEL CCG Trust policies for confidentiality, patient access to information and the Data Protection Act.
The successful candidate will be provided with necessary support and there will be a renumeration package as an incentive.
For more information including application process, please contact Beatrice Kivengea, NEL LeDeR Programme Coordinator, via email or on 07584 548642.