Redbridge Arts Grants open for applications

Arts Grants graphic
Friday, 25 January, 2019

Redbridge Arts Grants aim to make sure residents can take part in a wide range of arts and cultural related activities. The grants are available to voluntary organisations and community groups either based or working in the Borough.

The maximum of any one grant is £3,000. The grant will fund up to 60% of overall costs for any one application. Other income sources such as ticket/refreshment sales, sponsorship, funding and grants must be sought in addition. Match funding in kind is acceptable but at least 10% of the overall project should be a cash contribution. Most grants will tend to be for around 40% to 50% of costs.

The fund encourages a range of ideas and proposals linked to artistic creativity and development, seeking new ideas and innovation. The projects will be time limited and generally include events, workshops and activities for people to participate in although we will also consider applications for research and development.

The second round in 2018-19 opened for applications on Monday 21 January 2019.

The deadline for completed applications is 5pm on Thursday 7 March 2019.

Advice surgeries are offered to support organisations with their applications and will be held on Tuesday 12th February 10.30am - 12.30pm and Wednesday 13 February 5.30pm-7.30pm at Redbridge Central Library, it is essential to book these sessions with Sam Goodey on 020 8708 2856 or email samantha.goodey@visionrcl.org.uk

For more information and how to apply visit the Council website or email culture@visionrcl.org.uk
 

London Borough of RedbridgeNHS Redbridge Clinical Commissioing GroupLondon CouncilsMayor of LondonEuropean Social FundSkills Funding Agency  Big Lottery