The London Borough of Redbridge training department have a new and exciting training offer for your organisation.
The COVID-19 pandemic has been an unprecedented global emergency, one which has created huge changes to how they have and will continue to deliver services. They do not underestimate the impact this has had on your organisation, so they would like to offer their support in offering the opportunity for RLC members to have unlimited access to the learning and development programme and resources to training and development for staff.
They are committed to continual staff training to support and update the professionalism and skills of all staff working within services supporting the local community.
It would help them if they could get some information about your service and the groups of people who access your services. This information will give them a starting point to a better understanding of the different learning and development needs for your organisation.
What they are offering
During this current climate, accessing cost-effective training may be challenging. As a goodwill gesture to our RLC members, they would like to offer access to the L&D training programme, free of charge! The annual RLC membership usually costs £600 per organisation.
The offer will start from now until 31st March 2021 and will include:
- Access to L&D mandatory training - 2 places per course maximum, on a first, come first served basis
- Access to L&D specialist training
- Unlimited access to L&D toolkits on My Learning
- Access to Monthly RLC bulletin for news, updates and upcoming courses available to the RLC Members
- Access to the L&D training calendar
- Access to the RLC members quarterly forum
- If you have already filled in the application please do not complete the form again.
- If you have not received the RLC training programme after completing the application form you will need to fill in the application form again.
- Please ensure the email address you share with us is in operation as this is the only mode of correspondence they will be using to contact your organisation.
If you would like to sign up for this offer, please complete the application form here.