YourTime is a project for people aged 16 to 24 who are not in education, employment or training.
The programme focuses on helping individuals progress with their lives by giving them the skills, and confidence they need.
YourTime helps young people to:
- Develop knowledge, skills and experience to get a job, or access apprenticehips, traineeships or other education
- Equip themselves with the skills to understand what will be required in the future workforce
- Gain skills and knowledge to progress towards their career aspirations and access better opportunities in the future
- Up-skill and adapt to changes in technology and working practices
- Access exclusive and account-managed opportunities with fast-track routes
If you're working with young people who could benefit more this kind of support, contact Sylva Andrlova, the Supply Chain Manager at Dimensions Training Solutions - firstname.lastname@example.org or 07824 841 726.