Five people have been elected to represent the voluntary sector on the PaVSP, the Public and Voluntary Sectors' Partnership.
The elected reps are:
- Jon Abrams (nominated by One Place East)
- Val Cummins (nominated by RedbridgeCVS)
- David Pomfret (nominated by Age UK)
- Cathy Turland (nominated by Healthwatch Redbridge)
- Nigel Turner (nominated by Redbridge Equalities and Community Council)
Jon Pushkin and Bushra Tahir were elected as reserves.
The PaVSP brings together representatives from the voluntary sector and the local public sector. The initial meeting of the PaSVSP will take place shortly.