We’re hoping to attract a diverse range of new members who work on the frontline with groups who are most vulnerable to becoming either a victim or perpetrator of crime, in order to help reduce crime locally.
What this will involve:
- Meeting once a quarter
- Having a say on safety initiatives in Redbridge
- Representing the voice of victims or potential perpetrators of crime in order to help reduce crime
- Local engagement with the police
- Tackling intolerance, hate crime and violence against women
- Monitoring local crime statistics and public perceptions of crime
- Collectively working on creating local strategies to reduce crime
For further details about joining:
Please contact Jemma Bicknell, Head of community development at RedbridgeCVS: email@example.com (Redbridge Council for Voluntary Service)
Please see the application form attached.