This year Volunteer Centre Redbridge is pleased to launch our very own Volunteers’ Week photo competition.
Send us a photo that tells your story about volunteering over the last year.
- You don’t need to be a photography expert, but we want to see photos that capture something of what volunteering has meant this past year.
- So if your volunteering has moved to something more virtual… then take that photo! Virtual volunteering has been just as important and we want to recognise this too.
- We welcome entries from individual volunteers, from volunteer-involving organisations or from individuals who have benefitted from the help of volunteers.
- We are pleased to announce that Roy Chacko (Reporter for the Ilford Recorder) has agreed to judge the competition, so you may even get in the press!
- There will be a prize of a £20 One4all gift card for the overall winner.
- Although there will only be one winner, any photos submitted may be used to celebrate Volunteers’ Week.
You can submit your photo
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR via Twitter / Instagram - @RedbridgeCVS #RedbridgeVolunteers. Use #RCVSphotocomp to enter.
Please include a sentence explaining what is happening in the photo.
By sending the photo you are agreeing for it to be used in social media, on our website and potentially to be shared more widely so please ensure you have any necessary permissions. Remember if posting on social media do not include any private information.
Closing date: noon, Wednesday 26th May.
The winner will be announced during Volunteers’ Week.