Our mission is to save lives by providing knowledge information and support on Mental Health issues, sign posting where to get help. Our activities include workshops / presentations in schools to children, parents and teachers. We are also holding awareness local events, and libraries, universities and colleges.
About the role
The main purpose of the role is to fill in fundraising applications for the organisation.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- To complete fundraising application.
- To organise fundraising events.
- To monitor funds collected.
- Keep accurate and up to date records.
Experience, skills and attributes needed
- The minimum age requirement for this role is 18.
- The volunteer should have good communication skills.
- Good organisational skills required.
- Be able to use a computer and Microsoft Excel.
- Need to have access to their own computer and internet.
What this role can offer for volunteers
- The volunteer will gain skills and experience in fundraising.
- Will work and monitor donations collected.
- Experience in record keeping.
- References can be provided.
- Referral and meeting by telephone or in person
- References required: Reference from a previous place of volunteering/work or from unrelated person who has known them.
- Induction given: Yes
- Mandatory training: No
- Other training: No
- Support and supervision: By an office manager
- Selection process: By informal discussion and trial period of two volunteering days
- DBS check required: No
Disabled access: No