Grants plus business support are available to social entrepreneurs that are looking to start or grow an existing social venture. The funding is being made available through UnLtd, the leading provider of support to social entrepreneurs in and around the UK.
The grants are being made available through two funding streams:
- Grants of up to £15,000 to grow an existing social enterprise
- Grants of up to £5,000 to start a new social enterprise.
UnLtd are committed to providing 50% of their awards to Black, Asian and minority ethnic social entrepreneurs, and/or disabled social entrepreneurs.
To be eligible applicants need to be:
- Aged 16 and over
- Living in the United Kingdom
- Willing to participate in a learning experience
- Working to benefit people living in the United Kingdom
- Have a real social impact
- Fulfil a clear need and demand
- Have clear outputs and goals.
See here for more information.