The Mayor of London's £45 million Young Londoners Fund is helping children and young people to fulfil their potential, particularly those at risk of getting caught up in crime. It supports a wide range of local community projects providing activities for young Londoners.
Young Londoners Fund local networks, funded by the GLA, exist across Greater London. Their aims are:
- to help generate proposals for round two of the fund and support potential bidders
- to ensure that young people are effectively and appropriately engaged in developing proposals and delivering activities
- to promote Young Londoners Fund activities to young people in their locality
- to share best practice between Young Londoners Fund-holders to develop sustainability
- to provide a network for organisations supporting young people to work collaboratively
Redbridge CVS and Community Waltham Forest are running the Young Londoners Fund local network for Redbridge and Waltham Forest. Please contact Shaweb Ahmed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8553 1004 for more information.