Volunteer Centre Redbridge provides support to voluntary, community and statutory organisations that involve volunteers and are either based in Redbridge or want to promote their volunteering opportunities to people who live, work or study in Redbridge.
Volunteer Centre Redbridge can help by:
- Assisting you to develop volunteering opportunities and help you write new role descriptions
- Helping you review your policies and procedures and provide sample documents and templates.
- Providing advice on best practice in volunteer management
- Advertising and promoting your volunteering opportunities on our online volunteering platform
- Recruiting volunteers through our professional, high quality brokerage service
- Developing your volunteer management skills through our training courses
How to start working with us
Become a Member of RedbridgeCVS
- Volunteer Centre Redbridge services are open to RedbridgeCVS members and supporters.
- It’s free to become a member or a supporter of RedbridgeCVS. You can find out more and join here.
- If you are unsure if you are already a member please get in touch at email@example.com and we can check for you.
Register your organisation with Volunteer Centre Redbridge
- Once you are a member of RedbridgeCVS, you can register your organisation with the Volunteer Centre.
- When you register for the first time, you will also need to confirm you are happy with our Working Together Agreement, which sets out how we can work together effectively.
Recruiting new volunteers via Volunteer Centre Redbridge:
- Once registered you will be able to log-in to our volunteering portal whenever you want
- Here you can update your details and add new opportunities.
- Please provide us with as much information as possible - as this helps us to promote your opportunities and ensures the volunteers we refer to you match what you are looking for.
Need further help? Please get in touch
- If you would like to discuss your volunteering opportunities or need any further help please do get in touch.
- Please remember we can help you develop your volunteering roles, assist with role descriptions, provide advice on best practice in volunteer management, help you review your policies and procedures, and can provide sample documents and templates.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0208 514 9624 and leave a message.