Community groups and charities are living through challenging times. We’ve responded by putting together a training programme on topics that will help you get through the pandemic and still provide the services which are vital to Redbridge’s diverse communities.
To help you do that, all our training this autumn is FREE.
Zoom Coffee Morning
All our training is available via Zoom. If you’ve never used Zoom before, why not join our Zoom Basics coffee morning? Book here.
Zoom Basics Coffee Morning
Have a cuppa and a chat while getting used to Zoom
Time and date
9.10-9.40am, Monday 2 November
Joining instructions will be sent once you’ve registered – in the meantime please open a free Zoom account at https://zoom.us/signup
The courses are grouped into five categories. Click on the title of a course for more details. You can book for any of the courses here.
- Safeguarding adults, Tues 10 November
- Domestic abuse awareness, Weds 25 November
- Safeguarding adults, Weds 9 December
Helping your organisation work better
- Managing volunteers for mutual success, Weds 11 November
- Preparing your project for grant monitoring, Mon 23 November
Helping your people work effectively
Health and safety
- Covid awareness and risk assessment for groups, Weds 18 November
- Keeping safe online, Mon 30 November
Keeping in touch with the communities and people you support
- Using Zoom for community engagement and training, Tues 3 November
- Organise and promote your work with Facebook pages and groups, Thurs 5 November
- Use Mailchimp to keep in touch with your members and users, Thurs 19 November