Spring/ Summer 2022
All RedbridgeCVS’s training is designed to upskill staff and volunteers, while increasing organisational resilience. For Spring/Summer 2022 we are delighted to bring you a broad-ranging programme of training, including many new courses to strengthen your skills. Some will be in-venue (all being well), and others online. We look forward to welcoming you.
Training is free for RedbridgeCVS member organisations: All our courses are free for member organisations’ staff and volunteers, as well for RedbridgeCVS staff/volunteers. You must be 19+ and provide your London home address.
If your organisation isn’t a member of RedbridgeCVS, it’s easy to join – just complete the form here.
Fees for non-members are as follows:
|Organisation type||Full day||Half day|
|Voluntary organisation, income under £50,000||£36||£18|
|Voluntary organisation, income £50,000 to £100,000||£52||£26|
|Voluntary organisation, income over £100,000||£68||£34|
|Public sector organisation||£120||£60|
|Private sector organisation||£200||£100|
For full course details, see below - or download our spring/summer 2022 training brochure. Courses are grouped into six categories. Click on the title of a course for more details. You can book any of the courses here. Please remember to note the times and dates of your chosen courses, and whether they are in-venue or virtual.
- NEW! Participatory project evaluation – Wed 30 March
- NEW! Introduction to crowdfunding – Tue 10 May
- NEW! Diversifying your income – how to write a fundraising strategy – Wed 11 May
- Quick guide to project management – Mon 16 May
- Preparing your project for grant monitoring – Wed 25 May
- Managing volunteers for mutual success – Tue 7 June, Volunteers’ Week
- NEW! Involving your community in peer research – Wed 8 June
- NEW! Introduction to information, advice and guidance – Mon 27 June
- NEW! Leading with lived experience – Tue 22 March
- NEW! Solution focused leadership – Wed 23 March
- NEW! Moving from start-up/ unincorporated to incorporated – Tue 14 June, Small Charity Week
- NEW! Quick guide to developing a theory of change – Mon 20 June
- NEW! Managing a team – Wed 22 June
PLUS! Watch out for in-venue Trustee training in June and July! Email Ola for details.
- NEW! Creating a social media campaign – for beginners – Mon 28 March
- NEW! Cybersecurity for small charities and community organisations – Wed 18 May
- NEW! GDPR (Data Protection) refresher – Mon 23 May
- NEW! Safeguarding spotlight: Child Sexual Abuse & Criminal Exploitation – Wed 29 June
- NEW! Boosting resilience & wellbeing – Tue 17 May
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
- NEW! Service Inclusion & Allyship - Understanding issues facing LGBT+ communities – Wed 15 June, Pride Month