Over two hundred voluntary and community groups in Redbridge work to improve the health of their service users and members.
RedbridgeCVS's Health Partnerships Officer works to enhance relationships between those groups and the NHS in the borough.
- Build effective partnerships between the voluntary sector and local NHS commissioners and providers
- Ensure local NHS commissioners and providers are informed about local services delivered by voluntary groups
- Ensure local NHS commissioners can use voluntary groups to gather information about the needs of local people, and that voluntary groups are effectively used to disseminate key information from the NHS to local communities.
- Support voluntary and community groups to engage positively with local NHS commissioning procedures
Our Health in Our Hands
We have produced four editions of "Our Health in Our Hands", a report which highlights the health and care services provided by local voluntary organisations.
- Our Health in Our Hands, first edition, 2011
- Our Health in Our Hands, second edition, 2012
- Our Health in Our Hands, third edition, 2014
- Our Health in Our Hands, fourth edition, 2015
- Our Health in Our Hands, fifth edition, 2016
HIV Awareness Project
From July to December 2014 we ran an HIV Awareness Project in Redbridge: a report on the project is available.
Why We Went to A&E
In 2013 we produced a report for Redbridge CCG about local people's use of A&E services.
In July 2016 we produced a report about Health Buddies, our successful way of working which employs local people to deliver health messages to their communities..
Contact Swati Vyas, Health Partnerships Manager, on 020 3874 4133, or email email@example.com