Fundraising has always been a challenge for many groups, but in the last few years things have got worse. There have been reductions in public sector spending, and trusts are reducing the grants they make. RedbridgeCVS can help.
Get one-to-one advice from RedbridgeCVS
We help small voluntary and community groups in Redbridge to raise funds and make successful grant applications. We have helped local groups raise over £1 million.
We can help your group with:
- Free one to one advice and support:
- Find out if you need to strengthen basic aspects of your group’s governance
- Identify suitable funders and funding opportunities for your group
- Receive advice and guidance on your draft grant applications
- Free ‘Meet the Funder’ sessions
- Free fundraising training during Small Charities Week
- Fundraising/bid-writing workshops
You need to be a member of RedbridgeCVS to access this service, but any local group can join for free here.
For help contact Shaweb Ahmed, our Community Fundraising Officer, on 020 3874 4137 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular news about funders
Every week our eNews email bulletin incudes new funding opportunities, and details of funding deadlines in the next few weeks. eNews is available to all members. To add your group to the mailing list contact email@example.com, and to apply for membership complete the form here.
Click here for a list of current opportunities.
We provide training courses (photo, right) on how to write a grant application, and how to develop a fundraising strategy. For more about our training courses, see here.