RedbridgeCVS is the local umbrella body for the voluntary and community sector (VCS) in Redbridge. We are a small, friendly team based in central Ilford - just 20 minutes by train from Liverpool Street station. Every year we support over 350 voluntary and community groups, helping them to flourish and make a difference in their communities.
We are looking for a dynamic and strategic leader to join the team as our Head of Community Development. This is a varied and exciting role which will involve leading and developing our work with and for the local VCS, including:
- Practical and developmental support
- Voice, advocacy and influencing
- Building partnerships and supporting collaboration
- Nurturing an environment in which volunteering can thrive
You will lead across the programme to ensure synergy, leading to greater impact and stronger support for the local sector. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious leader with the drive to develop and build our work to meet the needs and aspirations of our members and the communities they serve.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
The closing date for applications is midnight on Thursday 25th August 2022. Interviews are expected to take place on Wednesday 31st August.
Please note that the role will be based at RedbridgeCVS, 103 Cranbrook Road, Ilford, Essex IG1 4PU; however, consideration can be given to a hybrid working pattern to enable working from home. Any hybrid working arrangement will be subject to a trial period and will be reviewed during the probation period.
At RedbridgeCVS, we recognise that our team is our greatest asset. We aim to create a culture where everyone feels valued, supported and fulfilled. We offer the following benefits to all our team members:
- A supportive learning culture and opportunities to develop in your role
- 28 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- A range of workplace wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible working opportunities
- Employer pension contribution
- Season ticket and cycle to work scheme